关于英语打电话情景对话带翻译

91百科网 95 0

英文情景对话翻译无非就是把英语语音翻译成中文,但对于英语不太好的小伙伴来说是比较难的,所以需要借助翻译工具来实现。Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。

关于英语打电话情景对话精选

A: Hello. May I speak to Mary, please

喂,请找一下玛丽

B: Speaking. Who’s calling, please

我就是。请问哪位

A: Hi, Mary. This is Tom.

你好,玛丽。我是汤姆。

B: Oh, hi, Tom. How’ve you been

哦,你好,汤姆。你还好吗

A: Just fine. I say. Aren’t you busy tomorrow evening

一切都好。我说。明天晚上你不忙吧

B: Let me see. Uh-huh…no, I guess I’ll be free.

让我想想。啊哈——不,我想我有空。

A: Well, uh…why not dine out together and go to the movies

嗯,可以出去一起吃饭然后看电影吗

B: Sounds like a good idea.

好主意。

A: Okay. I’ll pick you up at 6:00.

好的。我会在6点钟接你。

B: Thank you for inviting me. See you then. Bye, Tom.

谢谢你约请我。那时再见吧。拜拜,汤姆。

A: Bye now.

打电话英语对话范文

A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。

B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。

A: May I ask who is calling, please 请问您是哪位

B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.

A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。

C: Can you find out what he wants 你可以问他有什么事吗

A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。

B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。

A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。

发表评论 (已有39423条评论)

评论列表